January 17, 2009

then i went to melbourne

then she said she'd forgot her testament.
-
one day a friend called me up, horrified, saying:
-
they bought something somewhat different than what i was selling them.
-
the vibe is a little different. it's a bit more relaxing, so i like that, just as a fan, they want me to play better.
-
and when i found the door i saw it was locked.
-
the police asked me if the action figures i found were mostly different versions of batman. it was undeniable.
-
oh then, maybe it's not green.
-
it's all politics. "the question is," said alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things".
-
my father used to say the same thing to me every dinner time, he used to say to me "shut up and eat".
-
frank sinatra received my degree in calcium anthropology. i suddenly came on shouting and crying. give it back to me give it back to me give it back to me give it back to me give it back to me give it back to me give it back to me give it back to me give it back to me give it back to me give it back to me give it back to me give it back to me give it back to me give it back to me give it back to me give it back to me give it back to me give it back to me give it back to me give it back to me give it back to me give it back to me give it back to me give it back to me give it back to me give it back to me give it back to me give it back to me give it back to me give it back to me give it back to me give it back to me give it back to me give it back to me give it back to me give it back to me give it back to me give it back to me give it back to me give it back to me give it back to me oh no don't worry keep it. keep it. it's yours. ok man. it's ok. don't shoot me please
-