May 27, 2008

nmw

no more - words - said - no - what - asked he - gosh - or - to whom - he said - me - really - mean me - asked - no - he said - and - after a while - he ponders - what - about what - he knows - huh - you know - not me - he asked - not you - he asked - not you - he replied - to me - he said - me me - no it's kind of - he paused - wait - don't tell - don't what - tell me - but - but what - but what tell what means - what - pausing - while - he said - really rushing - in - really - believe - but you - no not me - said he - is he the same person - same is not the word - what is t dot w dot - too simple - too what - said he - is this the same - absent for a while - person - to you - to you - to me - asked - no - he replied - not me - he asked - or said - tell me - what - or - wahnt - doesn't - doesn't what - he said - i don't know - hard to - believe - believe what - he did it - what - i don't know - or - better - not so sure - sure of - he asked - no - he replied - but yes - if you want - want what - he asked - no - not now - not now what - not know what - not now - know what - don't - bored - asked - a little - a little bit - don't - why not - don't - ok - why - mean me - he asked - loose ego - of - marking - what about it - replied - always the same - is same correct - he asked - couldn't reply - just told - told twice - more - said - how many times - seen - what - no don't - do not